View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 03:56   #1
dmaynor

New from Atlanta

I'm David, I live in Atlanta. I own every Glock model except for the 18, 24, 25, 28, 35, 37, 38, and 39. I have several 17s and 19s in Gen 3 and 4. My 20, 29, and 30 are Gen 3 with my 21 being a Gen 4.

My least shot guns are the 31 and the 36. I don't know why I don't like the 31 and the 36 just feels weird in anything but a one handed grip.

Although I own a ton of guns (1911s, Sigs, HKs) I always end up coming back to a Glock 19 or 29 as a carry gun. Because of ammo prices it's mostly the 19 that I will carry with a Surefire X300 in a Comptac CTAC holster.

I belong to the GSSF and shot in their match with the Gunny every year at South River Gun Club. I don't shoot as well as I hope (a lot of good folks show up there).Introduction Forum

I am taking a bunch of pistol training classes. Now with the most recent being at Rocky Creek Ranch with Chris Costa. I had to leave early due to work but what I got to take in was awesome.Introduction Forum

Other than guns I work as a computer security researcher and have to travel a lot for work. I like most any kind of food as long as its cooked on a grill and I play video games occasionally.

Now that we've all taken long showers together (Gunny Highway's words) I look forward to participating in the forum!
dmaynor is offline   Reply With Quote