View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 15:05   #85
JR
GT Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to JR Send a message via Yahoo to JR
Yes you can send us your ammo and we will ream the chamber to fit however the vast majority of loaders already reproduce loads that have no issue. If there is an issue it is usually directly related to bullet profile, OAL or a swelled case. All of these issues can easily be resolved with a simple adjustment to your reloading process.

I have a few LWD barrel customers that have successfully modified their barrels to accept SWC loads. Problem is, these barrels now lack the full support. The best comprise I am aware of is to use a Truncated Cone profile. This profile seems to run flawless and punch a visible hole without the issues discussed here.

Let me quote all the factory specs you can handle. Drop a factory round in the chamber. Notice it fits! Now make your load fit the same way.

LWD supplies more Glock barrels than ALL THE OTHER AFTERMARKET MFG'S COMBINED. Less than 1% barrel purchasers have an issue. If you have an issue, see the sentence directly above this statement.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.