View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 12:44   #134
freakshow10mm
10mm Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer-one View Post
And also; these types of threads do not ever seem to accomplish what is "supposedly" the objective behind them. They only lead to a mob mentality; whipped to a frenzy by someone with an ulterior motive.
No that was not the intent. The intent was to inform.

Quote:
If that is not good enough and you HATE LWD barrels; fine! Buy a different barrel; but I highly doubt that you will be 100% satisfied, anymore than you are now...and will probably continue to have "issues" that you are upset over.
As I stated previously, I never had an issue with my LWD .45 ACP G30 threaded barrel, nor my KKM .45 ACP G30 barrel, nor my KKM 45-10mm conversion barrel. I haven't had issues with either of the three personally owned barrels from two different manufacturers, your company's included.

Quote:
And for the OP; who claims that he was a LWD dealer for a period of time and then stopped dealing with us due to "customer" complaints...I would hardly claim ordering three barrels and a slide between 2008-2009; as being a "dealer"...but that is another thing all together and I'll leave it at that.
I bought a few things directly from LWD, but soon found a distributor that had your barrels for cheaper than you offered dealer direct, so I went through them instead of LWD. I stopped ordering from LWD due to price. I stopped dealing LWD barrels due to customer complaints. "Ordering from" and "dealing in" are two completely different things.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.