View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 20:34   #180
JR
GT Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to JR Send a message via Yahoo to JR
Colorado4wheel: Yes you were the first to suggest the larger chamber, my mistake, sorry. I also completely understand the SAMMI spec situation, uh, er, factory spec thingy. There is no such thing for lead loads so there is no sense discussing it right? I can hence forth refer to this project as the bigger hole than what we currently offer but is the same as my competitors and fits the few guys load that takes time to read this GT thread. I know, I know, its a long name, tough to market too. Maybe shorten it up to the GT hole?

I am serious. It wont be very many barrels (judging by the few (but LOUD) complaints here) but I could do it. I will take all the barrels that don't meet our requirements (we reject) because of chamber chatter and recut the chamber to match the other guys. Too easy. I will also heavily discount these barrels to show my disdain, disgust for building something like the other guys. How about $79.95? I dont want such things lying around in my shop.

dkf: regarding post #178, nice contribution. When you eat the crayons.... do you prefer red or green?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.