View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 12:09   #286
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBlue View Post
Don't get me wrong, I think is great that you have several fire extinguishers. I just don't understand how you ended up with none of them matching. I don't think I could get that variety if I tried.
Why would they match?

They are fire extinguishers. Other than the funky "kitchen" BC models, they are virtually identical to every other run of the mill extinguisher out there. Also, two of them ARE the same, they just happen to be different colors. The other two are different because, well, they aren't the same size. In case you haven't noticed when shopping for said items recently, the larger ones tend to cost more, and can be more difficult for some people to use due to the size and weight. As such, differing sizes are worth having.

I feel like I should take the ones out of the vehicles and put them in the family portrait as well, since they are different still, lol.

Edit: Oh yeah, I have another one, not pictured because it is some years old and needs recharged. It too is different than the rest, lol. It is one step down in size from the largest pictured, but has a different cylinder design. lol

I HIGHLY recommend Google Chrome and Adblock to all world wide web users. (I would have left GT a long time ago without these extensions!)

Last edited by Warp; 04-28-2012 at 12:17..