View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 14:56   #2
Zak Smith
Zak Smith's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Fort Collins, CO, USA
Posts: 673

I recommend getting your move done with first - or at least do not change addresses while the Form 1 is in process. It will simplify things.

I'd recommend to consult the lawyer who did your trust with regard to any of its paperwork changes. Normally a 5320.20 is how you notify the ATF of an address change.

hope this helps

Last edited by Zak Smith; 05-03-2012 at 14:57..
Zak Smith is offline   Reply With Quote