View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 17:17   #261
JR
GT Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to JR Send a message via Yahoo to JR
Wisky: Not a Demo at all.... simply stated I feel like one. Now I can relate to their feelings completely. You basically stated our customers were brainless and expected plugs to reduce there over all times (points)? Whatever. I figured you must have been somebody or done something remarkable? list it?
dkf: I have been in the business from the very start of Glock. Shot with the original crew. Watched their improvements over the years which completely proves my statement: Perfection is in the making!

I am wondering how many CEO's sign up for this type banter? Seems LWD gets a lot of flack for not listening however is one of the original supporters of GT and innovaters of Glock products. Here I am .... making changes as (basically) requested. I hope you guys dont take this stuff personal. (the banter) Truth be known: I am sitting in my room, second story Shilo Inn Seaside OR looking at a almost empty glass of Vodka Tonic, watching the waves roll in, asking myself....... why do I bother with this conversation?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.