View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 07:48   #982
Chris Brines

1. Off duty police officer shot in the parking garage of my apt. complex, 15 minutes after I had left for work and in the exact spot my truck was parked.

2. Man senselessly murdered, shot in the head while changing a flat tire, at a gas station I had been at a few hours earlier.

3. Shootings, shootings and more shootings in my city, in my neighborhood, and for a 30 mile radius of my house

4. What Thomas Jefferson said, every single one of his quotes are ingenious.

5. It's a crazy world out there, and those of us who say "why carry a GUN?" I say, "why not?"

They usually can not answer that question. You'll never catch me trying to be the "neighborhood hero", or the "hero who saved the day", but I will say this much...if someone pulls a gun in my presence for criminal intentions, then my life is in danger. I am not sitting around waiting, hoping they don't decide to shoot me while robbing the store, bank, or whatever else.

For young bucks armed with nothing but fists, I have pepper spray. I would not wanna be the next you know who, but I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6, at least in Texas. God Bless America.

Last edited by Chris Brines; 05-31-2012 at 07:53..
Chris Brines is offline   Reply With Quote