View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 18:04   #988
uaengineer

1. My constitutional right. Grew up shooting and loved it. Bought my 1st carry pistol at 21, got a permit right after, and carried to this day.

2. Remember a story a few years back about a guy that stopped at Walmart on his way home from work to pick up some diapers for his new baby, and two thugs aged 19 and 17 I think, walked up to him and shot him in the head and stole his truck.

3. Close calls I've had at various parking lots and gas stations. (If you're not aware of your surroundings, I believe pumping gas is one of your most vulnerable situations..along with anything in a parking lot). Used to live in sketchy areas and still pass through them.

4. From above story and various stories about home invasions, gang rapes, etc that took place in neighborhoods around me and ones that you'd never think these things would happen, the determination that no one or group is going to do harm to myself or my family in any shape or form if I can help it. We don't have to back down, and we will never back down.

5. Someone I work with's friend got stabbed getting out of his truck in his driveway a couple months ago. Was able to get to his LCP with Crimson Trace..put the laser in between the bad guy's eyes, pulled the trigger, and click..nothing..bad guy ran away(but that's another story I won't get into).

Last edited by uaengineer; 06-27-2012 at 13:38..
uaengineer is offline   Reply With Quote