View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 04:45   #159
Patchman
Florist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Beefy View Post
if it wasn't a troll post, then please explain what your post had to do with the topic of the thread.
If you bothered to read some of the posts prior to mine, you'll see that my post was a parody response to those asking "why did the police ALREADY declare the shooting domestic terrorism?"

Really. I'm serious. Go back and re-read. After you finish, I DEMAND AN APOLOGY.

That your parking space thread fell flat on it's face, well, please don't take that out on me.

Beefy doesn't like me. I get it. But the GT world does not revolve around poking Beefy. As I previously tried to tell Beefy, he should seek out someone to talk to.

Quote:
there is a very handy ignore feature built into vbulletin. why not use it?
So you're aware of this function. Curious why then you didn't use this function? Instead, you act like a 6 year old who'd rather keep instigating an event and then run to mommy crying "tell them to stop it, stop it." So who's being the troll here?

And thank YOU for being perfect, all the time, every time. Go forth and reproduce. We need more of you.

Last edited by Patchman; 08-07-2012 at 05:26..
Patchman is offline   Reply With Quote