View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 21:17   #35
youngdocglock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detectorist View Post
I beg to differ
Really? So you believe that insulting a solder. who has given most of their life to protecting your behind.......deserves to be judged because of their choice in partner?

What happened to "where all men are created equal". ? I dont think that saying just applies to MEN.

After 9-11.........do you have any idea how many gay and lesbian firefighters charged into the towers , some who lost their lives.......

Do you know how many Cops, Paramedics, Doctors.........are gay or lesbian?

I understand religious views on Marriage. Thats your right as an American. However what gives you the right to judge a human being who lives to defend you?

Im willing to bet all my chickens that if we had another terror attack......you wouldnt give two craps who was saving your butt..........gay....lesbian..........jewish..........mexican......wouldnt matter.

But its sure easy to sit at a computer and Insult our troops isnt it. Easy to judge people from afar. That is cowardice. Im sure that this woman...........doesnt have that much in her. Do you?