View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 06:51   #103
Arc Angel
Deus Vult!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid noob View Post
‘How do I determine: need, exposure, and experience? (‘Why’ did you omit personal skill?)’

I was paraphrasing.
No you weren’t! (And I think you know it, too.) If you're going to argue with me on the Internet, please, FIGHT CLEAN! You were selectively quoting me in an effort to bolster your derogatory insinuations against, both, myself as well as the arguments I presented. (Again, I think you know exactly what you’re doing; and, now, you’re being obfuscatory and less than honest in your reply.)

Quote:
‘ACCURATE determinations of subjective: need, exposure, experience, and personal skill sets are your responsibility to provide correct answers to - NOT mine.’

I was asking what YOUR requirements were for choosing c-1 or c-3.
I recognize what you’re asking. The point remains that you should NOT have placed the focus on me. You should have looked at yourself and your own behavior, instead. (I do, however, appreciate, ‘Why’ you don’t want to do that.)

Quote:
‘Perhaps as you, yourself, grow in knowledge and experience you’ll be able to do the same?’

Wow.
You’re right! ‘Knowledge and experience’ have little to do with any of your replies. I see that you are, already, an extraordinarily subtle thinker. Even the form in which you have chosen to quote me makes it difficult and laborious for me to pick your comments out of my quoted text so that I can make adequate reply. It would have been SO MUCH EASIER to address you if you had used standard forum quotation protocol. (The same way that I have done, here, with you.)

Quote:
‘I don’t believe you really said that!’

Why is that shocking? I thought it was a good analogy.
Do you ever come at a subject head-on, and in a straightforward manner? All this, ‘dancing around’ is starting to get tiring. You wrote an uncalled for insult; one that I’m sure you are, additionally, aware of.

Quote:
‘Are you being difficult or just plain peevish?’

I guess that's for you to decide. I meant neither to be honest.
Did you say, 'honest'! Now, from you, THAT would be refreshing! If you’re offering me a choice then I’m going to go with BOTH.

Quote:
It's a little frustrating being demeaned by someone who thinks their opinion has more value because they are older in years.
TELL ME ABOUT IT!

Whatever the reasons, some opinions are worth more than others. Here, I find it entertaining that you’ve chosen to resort to casting more aspersions against me, personally, rather than to address either the premises or logic behind any of my arguments.

(We, both, have to be careful not to turn this into an, ‘Internet pissing contest’, huh!)

Quote:
I'm trying not to come across rude. I'm simply trying to understand your perspective on condition 1 being inherently dangerous. Also, how you weigh the risk verse reward for the occasional condition 1 carry you mentioned. I think we can actually agree that anyone that exercises their 2nd Amendment right should be proactive in their firearm training. This includes firearm safety when it's holstered or not.
Ahh, Droid, this isn’t, ‘my first rodeo’. I don’t think that you’re trying to come across as rude; I really don’t. Neither do I believe that you’re, ‘simply trying to understand my perspective’. Your actual interest is obvious. You clearly want to destroy the argument by, first, destroying the man. Is it OK with you if I decide not to go peacefully!

Let's end this; shall we!