View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 09:01   #2
aippi

Thanks for the first decent post in weeks on here.

I am a Remington LE Armorer and will be going back to recertify to the factory in April and will have questions about this weapon. I anticipte they will be including it in the course only if they are going to consider it part of the LE line of weapons. I have no knowledge of it as of this time and can not find a schematic to see the operating system. If there is an action spring in the stock as in the 1100 and the 11-87 then it is going to have the same issue thoses weapons have and I would no recommend it for defense. However, if Remington has discovered some way to make their gas semi-autos reliable then this model may find a place. I have no faith in Remington to accomplish this and find they simply build on mistakes and count on Marketing to pass mess on to unsuspecting buyers. The 887 is proof of that statement. Hope I am wrong but I will not know till I get to Ilion and get the real deal through the smoke screen of marketing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Remington LE Armorer
Mossberg LE Armorer
aippi is offline   Reply With Quote