View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 12:13   #4
aippi

Anyone can buy one. The Only Remington shotgun restricted is the MCS. However, I would tell anyone to wait and see. Let others be the test dummies and find out if this thing is going to have any benifit. I can already see they have put a bunch of tactic-fool mess on it. Stuff like the Remington Extended Tactical Joke does nothing but add length to the weapon. It is a cyl bore choke and the patterns from it are horrible. Not a deal closer if you want this weapon as any Rem Choke tubes will fit. If an action spring in the stock is envolved then it will prove as unreliable as all Remington gas guns for a fighting gun but can be a serious competion weapon.

Waiting to see if this thing proves worthy before putting down $1,200 plus is a wise choice. Gun safes are full of the latest greatest thing and a lot of buyer regrets out there. Time is the test and those who have them will put real live range time on them in the 3 gun events and other places. That is the test when it is in the hands of the end user. Remingtons track record with new stuff is dismal at best as Freedom Group has been a game changer since they required Remington and the name of the game is loosing market share and negatively affecting a Great American Gun Company. I hope this thing is a winner and helps to turn things around for Remington. I have to hope that as my business is based on the Remington Shotguns.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Remington LE Armorer
Mossberg LE Armorer
aippi is offline   Reply With Quote