View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 11:31   #39
Buffering
The Cooler

They replied with a generic reply that I'm posting however take note that the request is being passed on.

We all know it's technologically feasible so that is not a concern. Instead, most large companies want to see if there is "market demand" before investing resources in a potential product. That's how LE132-1B came about - people kept asking and demanding.

I'll still email them but they aren't going to make these rounds just for me, even though I'm special and drenched in Awesome Sauce.

"Thank you so much for the kind words and suggestions. We have been working more and more on low recoil loads and it wouldn't surprise me if this is on our radar. I will forward this suggestion to the product development people and from there we will have to wait and see. Thanks again and thank you for being a loyal customer.

Thanks
Federal Premium"
"Of every 100 men that go to battle 70 should not even be there, 20 are nothing but targets, 9 are true soldiers, and we are lucky to have them for they the battle make but ONE, one is a warrior, and HE will bring the others home." Hericlitus
Buffering is offline   Reply With Quote