View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 02:36   #3
DJ Niner

Can't help you with mounting your large light; short of making a mount out of angle-iron and U-bolt muffler clamps, I don't think you're gonna find a reasonable way get it attached to your rifle.

I will suggest this as another option; I recently bought one, and I was so impressed that I just ordered another:

600 lumens, although the chart provided with it seems to indicate it drops back into the 500+ range a bit after the first few minutes. Even at 400-500, in this size light, there's not much else out there that will match it.

Not sure how it (or your TK-41) would hold up under recoil forces, though.

...The second most dangerous thing to do is Turning Your Life Around. Going by local news reports, if you start Turning Your Life Around, you will inexplicably wind up face down in a convenience store parking lot at 0300 with a bag of somebody else's money in your hand, a chalk outline, and half a magazine's worth of the taxpayers' bullets in your ass. -- Tamara K.

Link >>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by DJ Niner; 09-25-2012 at 02:41..
DJ Niner is offline   Reply With Quote