View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 18:31   #6
aippi

It was packed at the factory that way. There is a compartment for accessories and it is there but is torn away. It is in the top left hand corner of your picture and one side is torn loose and allowed the accessories to come out into the box. This weapon went from Ilion to NC to the Distributor to the ffl dealer and was on trucks and maybe by air. A freaking bubble wrap bag with those items then placed in that compartment would have prevented this. Their packing needs improved and incidents like this are the only way they are going to do it. I get in factory new Receivers, barrels and other part that are so scratched up I have to reparkerize them because if I RGA them I end up waiting for back orders and it takes months to credit my account. I buy between $60K and 80K in parts alone and another between $40K and $50K in new Remington shotguns for my business and what you are showing has become common under the New Freedom Group onwers. Give them hell and demand a new weapon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Remington LE Armorer
Mossberg LE Armorer
aippi is offline   Reply With Quote