View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 17:31   #66
Davegrave
Dapper Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnut 45/454 View Post
So everyone is ok with the Scumbag that will not work to support his six wives that have ten kids and lives in Government housing ,on welfare and food stamps? You going to pay more in taxes just so they can live the life they want?
I hate this argument so much that it causes me physical pain. I hate it now, I hate it when it's applied to seatbelt and helmet laws. It's so wrong. It's everything that's wrong with humanity. It's every bit of illogical, horrendous thinking that ever get's spewed out to the public as truth.

If you don't like paying for peoples stupid mistakes, e.g. having children they can't afford, having children with multiple wives they can't afford, getting in car wrecks with no insurance- why is the answer in your mind ALWAYS to legislate away their right to make a mistake, and not to legislate away your duty to pay for it????

I can't stand it. THAT is the problem. Not seat belt laws, not consenting ADULTS (this has nothing to do with kids) living the sexual existence that brings them to peace...the problem is you paying for that. Legislate that away.

But I suspect people that use this argument don't care about paying as much as they care about forcing people to live the life that they themselves see fit. The tax money is just a pathetic excuse that sound less nosy than "I hate what you do and my way is better".