View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 18:31   #68
Davegrave
Dapper Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
The first three paragraphs are laced with intellectual dishonesty. You obviously well know that this Country and Society do not vote to pull the carpet out from under a group once "we" have decided that they are "special" or require help. You are obviously intelligent enough to be aware of this and know that it is an unrealistic expectation.

After constructing your three paragraph "straw man" you demolish it by saying you don't "think they care about paying as much as they care about forcing people to live....blah...blah"

Just so you can say that you think it's all about morals any way, was that it?

The first three paragraphs are as intellectually honest as can be. The absolute epitome. Saying that if you don't want to pay for someone...then fight to not have to pay for them, don't instead fight to illegalize activities that you MIGHT lead to you having to pay for them.

Those paragraphs broke down and trivialized the "I don't want to pay for it argument"

The last paragraph was for the majority who I think use that argument falsely. I think most who say that only say it because it seems more socially acceptable than voicing their true concerns.

There's no more to it than that.