View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:44   #82
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaGlockta View Post
But for civilians these days some or quite possibly most have never really had to 'fight' someone or have physically injure someone on purpose.

Back in the day fist fights on the playground were common and that is how things got settled. However these days this is a no-no. Some may have never been in a real life physical confrontation before.
I can't even imagine a life where a person has never been in a fight. Guess what, if you first fight is for survival in a SHTF world with no law, you're not going to win, much less become Rambo. I don't care how many books you read or how many classes you take, If you ahev to ask the question, "am I capable of violence agaisnt another," you're not prepared and you won't survive.

This reminds me of that thread the other day with the gangsta guy's video. I don't think the "survivalists" who post here have any idea how weak and timid they are, in comparison to the people who will be taking their food, guns, ammo, etc., in a SHTF situation.

Last edited by Bren; 09-27-2012 at 04:48..
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote