View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 10:33   #125
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
Speaking of stupid, progressives (you claim to have 'long been conservative', so maybe you're a Ronulan, but they're indistinguishable from regular Marxists when it comes to hatred for traditional America and its Christianity) have always been too stupid to understand that their undermining of more advanced human societies will restore more primitive, brutal social and political systems.

In Russia, libs (Bolsheviks) brought down a so-so government and installed a communist czar (Lenin, then Stalin) with a hyper-brutal corruption of feudalism (collectivism). In the Arab Spring, they brought back black-flag Muslim armies, the kind against which the Crusades were waged in an often flawed, but basically justifiable, self-defense military action. Worse, libs have treasonously brought these modern black-flag Muslim armies the streets of London, Sydney, Paris, New York, etc. Today's total of deadly Muslim attacks just since 9/11, has now climbed to 19,660. Proud of yourself? Think you're so smart?

The Left has been marginalizing Christians and destroying Western national identities, while letting millions of Muslims immigrate, riot in our streets, and demand Islamic theocracy.

That's stupid.
Soon man will shed his need for mythology and fairy tales. Won't stop us from killing one another I'm afraid, but at least we'll stop doing it in the name of invisible men in the sky. Mark my words... your religion as well as others are dying in this nation. I will always defend a person's right to believe what they wish so long as they don't try and push it on me or legislate it. But I am happy to see it fading into the background.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote