View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:49   #111
Beware Owner
NOT a victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlavallee View Post
My bible tells me how I can make others live their lives. Really, I'm not doing it for me, I'm doing it for society...
I don't care what you do with your Bible, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlavallee View Post
When you pull your head from your behind and realize that individual rights only give that individual the right to make decisions about themselves, we can start.
When did I say anything to the contrary?

Individuals can decide to do anything, nothing can stop that. You can choose to jump off of a bridge, band your head against a wall, put your eye out with a pencil. Go ahead, show me how you use your individual right to do as you please. Go on.

However, it'd be ridiculous to say that what individuals that live in society with other individuals do doesn't affect others. Now, if you were a hermit in the woods, whatever you do really doesn't affect anyone else. As long as we live with other people, we will affect them in one way or another.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Beware Owner is offline   Reply With Quote