Thread: Selling A Gun
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 23:33   #14
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgecope89 View Post
Im looking to sell my Ruger LCP locally to help pay for a LC9 but i have never sold a gun before and to be honest dont really know how. More than likely it will not be sold to someone i know and trust because there are only a few around the area i live that i trust to just sell it and forget it and none of them are interested. So i guess what im asking is what steps are needed to clear my name from the gun just in case the person i sell it to dose something illegal after i sell it?
Place it on the classifieds here on gt and if the price is reasonable or the gun is popular it will sell. Then send it to an ffl for transfer. But remember that the first owner if the one most likely to be contacted if the weapon is used in a crime. Yes, even if you use an ffl.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool car:
JuneyBooney is offline   Reply With Quote