View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 10:11   #123
Beware Owner
NOT a victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlavallee View Post
No, it's not a broad brush. Society is made up of individuals and if you want to live a certian way then YOU are free to form a group on private land and live as you choose. Otherwise, mind your business. My right and that of others to be left alone as long as I'm not doing harm to others is basic and I will defend it from ignorant bigots like you.
Yes, we're made up of individuals, individuals who all interact and affect others in one way or another. If you want to not affect anyone with what you do, form a group on private land and live as you choose.

Since we're both sticking to our ideals, that makes us both bigots. I'm not ignorant, however, I have research to back what I'm saying up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlavallee View Post
You are free to hate who you want as is anyone else but don't push your narrow minded views on anyone else. Spew your hate all you want but if you act on it to limit someone else's freedom, they have every right to defend themselves.

You are no better than a liberal. You want it your way and nobody else's freedoms matter.
I don't hate anybody, and I love to see you drank the gay go-go juice. You just HAVE to say "bigot", "hate", now you're just missing "homophobe" and "compassion". I'm sure you won't be able to help yourself sooner or later. It seems that you're very unwilling to see things from another point of view, and you have the gall to call me narrow minded. Oh, the hypocrisy is exhilirating!
Homegrown Terrorism
Beware Owner is offline   Reply With Quote