View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:17   #21
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
Too much, evidently.

Corrosion's 'religion' is very common and corrupt. It's called hedonism, a branch of materialism. His "tons of guns and tech toys for me to play with", "sex", "drinking", and "Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Dobermann" all cost plenty of pesos. But in this world, Lucifer's world, it is as common as dirt for people to sell their souls for sex, drugs, or the almighty dollar, and to have fun spitting at messengers of God, who quite likely have little material wealth.

As Solomon wrote (Proverbs 17:5), "Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his maker". This sort of thing has gone on for thousands of years, with predictable outcomes: (2 Chronicles 36:16), "But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the Lord arose against his people, till there was no remedy".

America has far too many hedonistic mockers these latter days and is sinking rapidly as a result. All who have ears to hear, take a stand against evil for the love of God.

Ah! I see you like to quote the bible too.

Here, let me quote some from the real bible, the bible of Odin!

"All those who oppose us, we shall crush their skulls in, and drink mead from it!" - Odin

or do you prefer christian mythology?

"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell." Matthew 5:29

Yes dude! Body mutilation rocks! I'll start cutting some of my body parts off so I can make it into heaven...

....Wait, how is that supposed to....... nevermind..... I'll just go with the hot asian chick on the tiger with laser beams off their forehead n stuff. It's a cooler story that doesn't try to encourage me to mutilate myself.

I still think Odin could beat up Jesus and his father though.

Religious Issues
OctoberRust is offline   Reply With Quote