View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 22:31   #988
J_P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire_Medic View Post
It's posts like this that don't make sense to me. So your sample (3) of glocks works fine, brother I couldn't be happier for you, but does that mean that it's not possible for others to have issues?

I'm a huge fan of Glocks, and even discounted some of the early claims, fast forward to 2-3 months ago when I bought my first Gen 4. Hasn't stopped to function, but after 2K plus rounds through it, the erratic ejection begins, and it sucks getting pelted in the face all the time, and having brass roll over the ejection port and land on your arm during a class, IDPA, training event, etc. I called Glock and their answer was we can send you the updated 0-4-3 RSA and the updated 30274 ejector, but wait, my Gen 4 G19 already has both of those parts, oh well send us the gun. I don't want to be without my gun for god knows how long, and I have changed a lot of stuff on my gun to include grip work, and would hate to lose it all if they decide I need a replacement pistol, over a part or two that are causing all this mess.

Just because YOUR guns work, doesn't mean everyone else's do too, or that people are making things up, etc.

Your gun works, great! Mine doesn't and many others are having similar issues as I, does that mean we are liars, limp wristing, work for another company, etc?

This is the first Glock I have owned that has given me issues, and it's been very frustrating having a pistol tank on you after a couple thousand rounds plus through it.

Doesn't mean I'm out to belittle the company, their product, etc, but they need to get it together and figure out what the issues are, and fix them.

FM
IMO you should get rid of your glock that doesn't work whether it be glock replacing it or you selling it. Then get a glock 19 that does work and we wouldn't have these threads.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine