View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:23   #993
Fire_Medic
CLM Number 261
Polymer Butcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_P View Post
What you call luck, I call just shooting my pistol normally. You say many people having problems?? Are you talking about the small percent of cry babies on this forum?? I know for a fact their are more people with working glocks then people with "problematic" glocks. Just because we don't come on here and start threads about how good are guns work. I'm done talking with you mindless people, take a defensive pistol course then come back on here and tell me how lucky we are to have working guns...
Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
And the opposite is true, just because your guns work doesn't mean someone else's pistol does not.

As for your comment about courses, what does taking a class have to do with anything? Taking a class with a malfunctioning gun is only going to show you how bad the pistol runs.

What class would you like me to take that meets "your" standards of whatever is going on in your mind in J_P land?

I have had 2 pistol classes in the last (2) months, another set for December, and I shoot locally every Thursday, (2) Tuesdays month, and on Saturdays when time allows. You think you're the only one around here that shoots.

Does how much I shoot make me better than anyone? No it doesn't, and it definitley does not make me an internet expert on evaluating glock pistols with those who have issues with them. You're doing nothing here but being extremely rude to us "cry babies" and you're talking out of your rear end a lot so the flatulence is stinking up the thread.

If it bothers you so much, hey man, Stay out of the thread!!! Leave us make believe cry babies to ourselves. What difference does it make to you whether my gun has issues or not. You're way off your rocker, Mr. I own 3 guns and took a class so now I know everything.
Florida Glockers Club #2250, BHP Club #2250, Niners Club #2250, G1 Niners Club #2250, Black Rifle Club #2250, S&W Club #2250, 40SW Club #2250

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

RIP GioaJack!