View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:44   #5
dpadams6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOH212 View Post
This. As far as I'm concerned, it's no .357 Mag and it's a over glorified 9mm +P+ than anything else. There is nothing the .357 Sig can do that the .357 can't and in every case, do better.

I'll be staying with semi-auto's in which the first number in the caliber starts with a 4. The .357 Sig isn't a bad round but it isn't anything special either. All it does is cost more to shoot.

I put it this way, if hype alone could kill, this cartridge would be placed on the list with weapons of mass destruction and we wouldn't be able to own it as civilians.
Sorry NEOH212. I will have to disagree with you. We have carried the 357sig at work for about 15 years. Mostly with the gold dot and then hst. I can assure you that it is not just a "overglorified 9mm+p+. I have seen it shot into just about every object you can think of and many times thru every angle of a car. We've also had approx. 12 shootings with same. VERY IMPRESSIVE. And why I think it is the best self defenese handgun caliber on the planet.
dpadams6 is offline   Reply With Quote