View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 22:56   #15
Hugo R
Gaff G26 User!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreakfl View Post
This ^^^
Because the one time you don't have it will be the time you need it. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. For me it's just second nature.

Sent from my phone booth
I've lived by that rule for many many years...and its paid off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denn1911 View Post
I carry everyday, 100% of the time, no matter the location.....Bad situations happen in normally safe neighborhoods also. You can't pick when the bad guys decide to confront you.
Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock2740 View Post
I see from several posts, that apparently there are "safe zones" all across America. I must have missed these boundry lines. How are they marked? As we ALL know that there's NEVER ANY crime that takes place in these areas
Safe zones...right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plouffedaddy View Post
Unless prohibited by law (going on a military base for instance) I always, 100% of the time have a gun on me. It may at times just be a pocket 380 but it's always something.
I am one of those lucky enough to carry 24/7/365 just about anywhere. It's going to feel weird when I retire and lose that authority. and...I've NEVER taken it for granted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctfireman View Post
I carry everywhere i legally can. I never go unarmed, especially out of laziness.
I hear that (the laziness part) a lot at work. It disgusts me.

HR