View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:11   #22
eracer
Where's my EBT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLoft239 View Post
Not really... each person chooses the candidate/party which supports the same "liberties" as they do. The division is caused by what each person considers "liberty".

The constitution, regardless of how simple and clear it's worded, is similar to the bible in the aspect that each party (D)/(R) can both read the exact same writing, and have different interpretations of what it means.

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".
The constitution was not developed with only two parties in mind. Nor were our economic system, national foreign policies, or anything else currently manifested under the umbrella of the federal government.

To claim that libertarians are any less valid than democrats or republican is simple arrogance.
Matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration; we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. And now...the weather! ---- Bill Hicks
eracer is offline   Reply With Quote