View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 20:44   #115
Snowman92D

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19G20 View Post
Shall I post the myriad of articles daily about people and animals being shot by cops during drug raids? Or parents losing their kids because they smoke weed? Or kids killed by flashbangs? Or the fact that half of our entire prison population is DRUG offenses. Or otherwise very productive people that are one illegal search away from losing their careers over a plant? Which do you really think matters to more Americans in every day life? The cop down the street that may shoot them if their cell phone looks like a gun in the dark or a goat herder living in a cave in Asia?
Whoa...! Better take a minute to get some Windex and wipe the spittle off your computer screen.

Relax...after all, you're the one who brought up "invisible sky men". I just pointed out that they fly Boeing aircraft into buildings and...if this weeks extradition of Muslim terrorists from the U.K. to here for trial is any indication...they continue planning to fly planes into our buildings. Invisible or not.

I understand that dope rules your mind, but I can't say that I didn't know that already. Surely you see, based on your outburst, that illegal drug use can make people come unhinged for no good reason. I'm glad you focused that on me, or on the police that have apparently reeled your kite in on at least one occasion in the past. Hope you don't show that side of you to your wife, or that girl you were playing around with at the RP campaign party.

To answer your question, I'd say most Americans are more worried about being a victim of a drug-related crime, than about contrived polls showing Obama is 10 points ahead or that most people want to see dope legalized. Most crime is drug-related, you know.
Snowman92D is offline   Reply With Quote