View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 23:57   #44
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
Ressurection to eternal life and reincarnation are two distinctly seperate concepts. The concept of reincarnation is that you are born and die through endless cycles until you achieve your ultimate goal.
Did you read the article?

Yes, reincarnation. Being born into this world. Living in this world. Dying. Then, being reborn into this would, and doing it all over and dying again. It doesnt have to be YOUR version of what reincarnation is (endless cycles, ultimate goals...) It can be just two or three times. Judaism is what it is, no matter what you think it should be.

The ressurection of the dead is also a traditional Jewish concept. So is reincarnation. They are not the same thing.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon

Last edited by Rabbi; 10-08-2012 at 23:58..
Rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote