View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:59   #14
snowbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
You don't know the difference between a logical conclusion and a logical fallacy (e.g., So the only logical conclusion is that any who attempt to paint Islam in a positive light are, at least, not giving the whole picture, and are, in fact, being political cowards.). Heard it all before John Stormer.
You failed to answer my questions, and failed to provide any logic to try to refute my facts.

But your Muslims have been busy, as usual. Yesterday, they fired 55 rockets and mortars at Israeli CIVILIANS, and murdered a female health volunteer in Narathiwat, Thailand, and gunned down a father, son and another Buddhist in Pattani, Thailand, bringing the total of deadly Muslim attacks to 19,724.

But, since I'd never heard of John Stormer, thanks for bringing him to my attention. He sounds like a good guy: conservative Christian, veteran of the USAF during the Korean War, heterosexual still married to his first wife long after half a century...no wonder you lefties dislike him.