View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 15:42   #51
JW1178

Why do people think that BHO was off his game last debate? Go look at it again, he came out swinging. That wasn't the issue. The issue was that he ran into someone who could actually debate and really wants to beat him. Any mediocre fighter looks like a total beast when fighting an amature. Kind of like Mike Tyson. People thought he was this unstoppable beast until he met someone who could actually stop him. Lets see, who was Obama's most fierce competitor? Hillary Clinton was probably it.

Will Obama bring it? Yes, but I don't think Obama has it to bring. I often wonder if Obama is so confident that he thinks these debates don't matter. He is confident to the point of arrogance. I think he thinks that the media has his back and promise of handouts and stealing from the rich as well as the minority vote will get him in office. He might be right, but he could be wrong.

I also think Romney (if he wins) will be a much better president than people expect as well. Face it, Reagan was a Democrat, a liberal actor, that switched parties because he was anti-communists. I was too young back then, but I know of a lot of people who were old enough back then and they said a lot of people said that Reagan was a plant from the Democrats to ensure that they got the election and could be tough on the USSR without being held responsible.
JW1178 is offline   Reply With Quote