View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 16:58   #295
Jerry

To go back about 4 days and about 6 pages... as I predicted, it seems Douggmc has disappeared. And after I went and got all “civil” just for him/her.

It has really become hard for me to be civil with liberals. Yes, I know… as a moderator I’m supposed keep everyone inline and be the most civil of all. Well I wasn’t civil before I became a moderator and even though I try to stay as civil as I can… after years and years of arguing with liberals (I can spot them a mile away) I’ve lost all civility with them. I try! I really try!

Sooooooooooo, just to add to my “explanation” of my EXAMPLE of Obomacare. Here’s Ben Stein’s take on it.

No I don’t know if this is really a Ben Stein quote or not. But it’s dead on!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Ben Stein hits the nail on the head...again!

"Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."
Now add this, "Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens."
And that pretty much describes the "hypocrisy and idiocy" of liberals.
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 10-09-2012 at 21:42..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote