View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:07   #19
snowbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
Show me where I said that
Your dishonest debating techniques are reminiscent of Animal Mother's (although, to be fair, his comment in Post #10 sounds reasonable). Still willfully blind? Or just obfuscating the truth? 'Progressives' don't like to debate. They don't like to discuss. Their bigoted totalitarian politics do not brook being questioned: they only want to bark out orders.

Post #9. "Can a bigot be a good American?" Was it not conservative Christian American patriots that you were referring to with the slur, "bigots"?

The Islam that 'Progressives' aid and abet at every turn, has now launched 19,733 deadly attacks since 9/11.

The Bible tells us that Satan wants to dominate this earth. Today, far too many dismiss God and Satan as myths. They thereby blind themselves to the possibility that their Marxism, Islam, hedonism, or several other unGodly 'isms' that they may belong to, are, in fact, tools of Satan. I'm pleading with you, for the good of everyone, wake up.

Last edited by snowbird; 10-10-2012 at 10:11..
snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote