View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 18:05   #83
fredj338

Quote:
Originally Posted by stak View Post
I do and lots of people on F___book just lost an average of 3% of their likes, upwards of 35%, due to the company shutting down fake accounts.

This person has made numerous other reviews with the same type of writing style and detail. A large portion of the reviews are technology. They write negatives as well as positives.

When mine arrives I will let you know what my tests bare out as I have access to a few certified scales and check weights.

-Mike
Do let us know, I just doubt it, not yet, maybe sooner than later it will happen. Weigh diff check weights, turn it off & on, weigh again, leave it on weigh again, that is the real test; will it stay accurate over time & will it hold zero.
Calculators used to be $400 & now they give them away. So an accurate/cheap dig scale will happen.
"Given adequate penetration, a larger diameter bullet will have an edge in wounding effectiveness. It will damage a blood vessel the smaller projectile barely misses. The larger permanent cavity may lead to faster blood loss. Although such an edge clearly exists, its significance cannot be quantified".

Last edited by fredj338; 10-10-2012 at 18:06..
fredj338 is offline   Reply With Quote