View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 21:18   #124
Snowman92D

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19G20 View Post
This argument has turned into a petty waste of time so Ill be done after this one point.
Don't blame you. You're running out of dazzle. Remember...you might be able to BS a BSer, but you can't snow the Snowman.

Quote:
I was referring to the identity politics aspect. "He's not like us Christians so he's gotta go!" That has nothing to do with your rant about the danger of invisible sky men.
So you admit then that you brought up Islam long before I did. As I said previously, I was just trying to figure out who you're carrying water for...Saint Ron, or the Golden Child. It must embarassing for you to be reminded that your "invisible sky men" have been flying Boeing aircraft into our buildings and murdering your fellow Americans en masse.

Quote:
This country is f'ed.
Now, now...don't be depressed. Ron Paul will run again in 2016. You can maybe be a delegate again, come here and start lots of arguments, party with bimbos at hotel hospitality rooms. You had a good run this year, ginned up 3 or 4% of the registered voters. It'll be better next go-round. You'll see.

Quote:
Now where did I put that bong? Ah here it is. Ill toke one in honor of all the dogs you've shot.
(Sigh) Okay...but that stuff's bad for ya. Every toke you take is a few more IQ points decayed off your total. Makes it harder to debate people, and you have to admit...you don't have it like you used to. Just sayin'.
Snowman92D is offline   Reply With Quote