View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 21:38   #23
Ruggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock_en_speil View Post
I was under the impression that Ed is the jerk, Les seems like a nice guy as does Bill Wilson. I'm a Wilson fan myself. I ordered a CQB and waited 7 months for delivery. It was very nice but I didn't do my "homework" as well as I should have. I decided I wanted a different kind of configuration so I sold it a couple of weeks after it arrived and "got back in line" with a CQB Elite now on order. It's not due until next spring.
From what I have heard Ed is a few lengths ahead of Les in the "Jerk 400m" race but Les is hanging in

I am just going by what I have heard over multiple years from numerous sources. Who really knows the truth.
I hope I never have to find out.

I called Wilson once due to an issue with the front sight on my CQB and they were great to deal with. I mailed them just the slide on my dime ($11 with insurance I think) and they fixed it and mailed it back within a week. They included 2 ETM mags to offset my $11, not a bad deal for me

The CQB in the "family" picture is an Elite, what features did you want that were not on the CQB? Just curious.
Ruggles is offline   Reply With Quote