View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:22   #68
Fire_Medic
CLM Number 261
Polymer Butcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBS View Post
Are you going to try factory EDP, SLB with White Sounds Defense spring and new factory non-dip extractor. Congratulations on your results so far.
Probably will next time out just because. But I got the desired results with the HRED and non dipped extractor so called it good, because I took my new Savage .22 bolt action yesterday, and it was my first time out with it so I wanted to play. Got it sighted in and it's just too much fun, what a little tack driver. I'm still smiling from shooting that rifle. Also took my new to me mid size M&P 45 yesterday too, nothing bad at all to say there either. Thumb safety model with Apex FSS trigger kit, and it's just a great setup.

But I'm hooked on the .22 now, first bolt action rifle I have owned and I'm hooked. Now I see what all the rimfire guys are talking about, and the ammo is so cheap you can shoot all day long on the cheap.
Florida Glockers Club #2250, BHP Club #2250, Niners Club #2250, G1 Niners Club #2250, Black Rifle Club #2250, S&W Club #2250, 40SW Club #2250

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

RIP GioaJack!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Fire_Medic is offline   Reply With Quote