Thread: Is It Just Me?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:58   #20
Designated Left
Genin's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bloomsburg PA
Posts: 648
My Glock 19 rides with me 85% of the time the other 15% of the time it's my 26. I reserve using the 26 for times where I feel I must really be discreet. I have no issues shooting the 26 and don't mind curling my pinky under the grip.
Genin is offline   Reply With Quote