View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:46   #5
IndyGunFreak
KO Windows

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin40 View Post
Make sure you have IPv4 checked in your advanced Internet Options. It also looks like you don't have the router configured properly. I see IP Routing is not enabled. You have to give the router permission to "see" the IP. hope this was helpful.
The router is set up as it has always been setup. For some reason, the router is not getting online. When I log into the router and look at the "connection details" it's all zeros.

As for flushing the DNS.... I did a factory reset on the router, so... I'm not sure how much more I could have reset it.

I did not try power cycling the two items, I did try to "release and renew" my IP addresses, with no luck. I'll take another crack at it here in a while, it's driving me batty right now.
"Man is not free unless Government is limited"
IndyGunFreak is offline   Reply With Quote