View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 20:25   #78
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirgarreth View Post
The post office is a private business, BUT it follows fedral regulations and federal laws. It is considered a federal building.Because of that, it has to follow federal rules. Unless you are LEO you are not allowed to carry in any PO. If its in a mall, you are fine until you step through the door of the PO. If anyone wants to carry in a PO, you go right ahead. I certainly will not. By the way, my uncle was a regional district manager for over 30 yearsand several other family members also work at other facilites. I might have a little insight.
I have never heard of anyone being charged with carrying a firearm on postal property except the one employee. I think employees are told to not carry because they may go "postal". It really is a crazy rule and i am sure it is broken daily by many people.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool car:
JuneyBooney is offline   Reply With Quote