View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 07:09   #106
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal Mother View Post
...Such as the value of pi being 3? That the Earth is fixed and immobile? The ability of Koalas to spread like seed and stow away on ships?
You're more than welcome to be specific as to what the Holy Bible actually details.

Everyone knows that pi is not three, but before you go there, what if the container (i.e., essentially a swimming pool made out of metal) had thickened sides so as to be able to withstand the pressure of the water?

IIRC, my personal cubit is 20 inches. If the sides of the "bowl" were merely as think as my personal hand width, and the measurement mentioned in the Holy Bible was taken from the insides of the bowl (i.e. metal pool), I come up with 3.1416 value for pi, which is not enough to be a problem for my faith.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-20-2012 at 07:10..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote