View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:31   #111
ArtificialGrape
CLM Number 265
Charter Lifetime Member

You have made the following claims in regard to star formation...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
As far as I'm concerned, current scientific knowledge and research indicates that either the stars were created, or although scientifically impossible, stars formed all by themselves anyway.
Quote:
I reiterate, all available research I could find indicates that stars cannot form by themselves.
Quote:
Stars do not form from the "dust" or gases of nebulea as they are scientifically shown to be expanding at phenomenal rates. They are NOT contracting ( or their word: condensing) in on themselves and producing new stars.

This "a star is being born," or "star nursery" myths are made up by the evos in order to account for newer (last half of 1900's) scientific discoveries that blow star evolution out of the water.
However when you have been asked to produce this scientific evidence refuting star formation, none has been forthcoming. So, if "all available research [you] could find indicates that stars cannot form by themselves", could you kindly share some of this scientific, falsifiable, peer reviewed... evidence?

Cornell University Library's arXiv.org archive contains a pretty good archive of physics papers. Perhaps some of this "all available research" is archived there. You might even try the keyword proplyd, but given that you've done this research before, I suspect that you don't need my help, and you have citations readily available.

thanks,
-ArtificialGrape
ArtificialGrape is offline   Reply With Quote