View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 17:17   #146
Bruce M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyglock View Post
...l. I was told the pistol could not be fixed and I was being sent a new 21SF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiro Fijo View Post
Smoked casings are caused by a light load that does not obturate the brass in the chamber completely. Commonplace with crappy range ammo. If you're getting brass to the face you need to improve your grip & shooting style & perhaps use better ammo. If you care to waste your time then wade through the ignorant threads on "BTF" posted by people who are either totally incompetent with a handgun or merely some FNG with little proper training.

With all due respect fellas, now knowing what causes cases to be "smoked" shows to me that you are not seasoned shooters. Go take a lesson from someone who is and you will be another in the millions of happy & satisfied Glock users.
And you even quoted his post in your reply. I own a few Glocks and some other guns too so I am glad I do not have to be so blindly loyal that I refuse to admit there might actually be an issue now and then that is neither shooter nor ammunition related. Out of curiosity why do you suppose Glock elected to replace the gun?
I never talked to anyone who had to fire their gun who said "I wished I had the smaller gun and fewer rounds with me" Just because you find a hundred people who agree with you on the internet does not mean you're right.
Bruce M is offline   Reply With Quote