View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 20:53   #121
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal Mother View Post
Now, now PW,

Don't go breaking your own rule. Let's focus on the contradictions of Luke until we exhaust the topic.
With you I will, but yet excuse me, but your moniker on GT is Animal Mother, namely, your moniker is not "Lone Wolf8634," so understanding, I was addressing Lone Wolf8634 on THE RULE: Only ONE item, topic, subject and or theme at a time please.

You see -am-, in my estimation, you're an internet thread dilbert that wants to dominate and control every facet of the threads you decide to participate in. Sorry charlie, not gonna happen here. Just look at how you have responded in the single thread. I have addressed others and you have consistently "grabbed our interactions" as if they were yours. I'll get to you, I promise, as my usual practice is to get to every authentic response, but your an idiot if you think I am going let you control the direction or theme of this thread. Back up, wait your turn, and deal with it. Capisce?!?
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-23-2012 at 20:54..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote