View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 10:01   #15
Brasso

Ron in PA is Jewish. His logic isn't unexpected, however wrong it may be.

Jews have a dilemma that they won't talk about. Being only 2/12 of Israel, and expecting all Israel to eventually inherit the Land, they have no clue how this will happen. They know that once divorced a person is not allowed to remarry. i.e. the Northern Kingdom cannot just come back into covenant. This is only allowed once one of the two parties dies. And being that Christianity is in a lot of way re-wrapped sun worship, that as he says, follows Paul and not Messiah, they don't see them as Israel. Can't blame them there.

If I was Jewish and some Christians came along and told me that MY Messiah abolished all the commandments that my God already said were forever, I'd tell them to go jump off a cliff too. Rightfully so.

Deu 13:1 “When there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he shall give you a sign or a wonder,
Deu 13:2 and the sign or the wonder shall come true, of which he has spoken to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other mighty ones – which you have not known – and serve them,’
Deu 13:3 do not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for יהוה your Elohim is trying you to know whether you love יהוה your Elohim with all your heart and with all your being.
Deu 13:4 “Walk after יהוה your Elohim and fear Him, and guard His commands and obey His voice, and serve Him and cling to Him.
Deu 13:5 “And that prophet or that dreamer of dreams is put to death, because he has spoken apostasy against יהוה your Elohim – who brought you out of the land of Mitsrayim and redeemed you from the house of bondage – to make you stray from the way in which יהוה your Elohim commanded you to walk. Thus you shall purge the evil from your midst.

And you wonder why they are critical and even hostile towards you? Christianity is wrong. Plain and simple. They twist Paul out of context and persecute God's people because of it. And the whole time they have a smug smile of false confidence on their faces.

Isa 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Isa 5:21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, and clever in their own sight!

Rom 11:24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree, how much more shall these who are the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
Rom 11:25 For I do not wish you to be ignorant of this secret, brothers, lest you should be wise in your own estimation, that hardening in part has come over Yisra’ĕl, until the completeness of the gentiles has come in. Footnote: 1Gen. 48:19.
Yeshayahu 9:7 Of the increase of His rule and peace there is no end, upon the throne of David and over His reign, to establish it and sustain it with justice and with righteousness from now on, even forever. The ardour of יהוה of hosts does this.

Last edited by Brasso; 10-27-2012 at 10:09..
Brasso is offline   Reply With Quote