View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 15:43   #22
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerkill View Post
I dont see how that article does ANYTHING but agree with what I said. The right want to put the left into a lot of boxes and then despise those boxes.

One person on the left calling the right a bunch of names doesnt change that and it certainly doesnt prove, as an overwhelming trend that "see both sides do it..."

Every side is guilty of most every sin but we will continue to fail if we cant recognize which side is known for which sins.

Stop defending things and start figuring things out. The left includes the right excludes. That is a damned well understood truth. Finding exceptions to that wont get your the results you want, even if it gives you a talking point.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon

Last edited by Rabbi; 11-07-2012 at 15:44..
Rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote