View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 21:09   #68
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Rabbi is well spoken, but wrong.

If I believe in nothing, then I'll believe anything. I would rather stand by principle and be in the minority than abandone them just to win an election.

This go along to get along view of yours is what allowed your people to be slaughtered by the Nazis. I will not get onto the train.

Really? you see nazis in this?

Again, I wil apply the "gotcha" of all of this to you. (and why, so many people vote left, even if they are, in a lot of ways, on the right)

So, your principles (the Right) is the party of "your personal choices are wrong" and we will use the law to keep those freedoms from you

The left is the party of inclusion.

And in your mind, me wanting (because I am on the Right)the right to include more people who may not be "like" us....and you NOT wanting that.....means MY THOUGHTS lead to the nazis?

Uh....No. You need to rethink things.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

"Few men desire liberty; most men wish only for a just master." - Sallust
Rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote